Project partners representing local communities, open society and academia of two EaP (Belarus and Ukraine) and all the V4 countries will explore the ways V4 countries coped with institutional and infrastructural legacies related to Green & Blue infrastructure in cities, analyse relevant knowledge production and governance situations in Belarus and Ukraine, come up with critical reflections and policy recommendations, and disseminate findings to a broad range of national and international stakeholder groups.
We are planning the following activities and outputs:
- An analytical overview of V4 and Belarusian & Ukrainian contexts as regards knowledge production systems as well as enabling governance landscapes for the development and management of Green & Blue infrastructure in cities
- Stakeholder workshop in Kharkiv (Ukraine) involving representatives of Belarus, Ukraine, V4 countries and international experts in order to discuss and disseminate the analytical overview and to receive feedback from epistemic communities
- A syllabus and a set of interactive learning materials for graduate students in fields of environment or urban planning (piloted at Kharkiv V.Karazin National University)
- An academic paper critically reflecting on knowledge production systems and enabling landscapes for the development of green & blue infrastructure in Belarus and Ukraine, with comparisons drawn from historical and current contexts in the V4
- A policy brief with policy conclusions for Belarus and Ukraine